"Amazon Bistro - My Favorite Restaurant."
" Amazon Bistro "
It´s a fantastic restaurant located in the downtown of Iquitos city for more than 10 years. It is on Malecón Tarpacá 268 street, in front of the city´s boulevard, one of the most important tourist sites in the city. Since its inception " Amazon Bistro" has had many changes, however, during the months of quarantine by COVID - 19, it has been renovated and is larger than usual, now it has more spaces to enjoy the cozy, quiet and their food.
It is open every day, from morning to night. Its menu is varied and changes every day, from morning to night. Its menu is varied and changes every day, you will always find something new to taste.
Here you can have breakfast, lunch, dinner or snack. In addition, the atmosphere is very cozy with a Parisian touch. Jazz and blues music set the scene to feel calm while enjoying your favorite dish.
They have varied food from France and Italy. Some of these delicious dishes are:
Breakfast:
- Mixed Sandwich. s/ 18.
- American Breafast. s/ 24.
Launch:
- Barbecue meat. s/ 36.
- Red Spaguetti. s/ 24.
Desserts:
- Banana Split Ice Cream. s/ 26.
- Fruit Salad. s/ 22.











good job mate!
ResponderBorrarNice restaurant, I'll try to go there sooner. Good job partner.
ResponderBorrarFriend.. great information, thank you
ResponderBorrarDear, Alejandro.
ResponderBorrarThank you for the information and good Job.
Great information cousin, good job
ResponderBorrarExcellent work, I would love to visit your restaurant, congratulations.
ResponderBorrarexcellent job!
ResponderBorrarVery nice food
ResponderBorrarGreat content, friend!
ResponderBorrarGood job, nice information
ResponderBorrarBeautiful place!! Good Job!!
ResponderBorrarThat delicious ice cream!!!! An excellent blog classmate
ResponderBorrarExcellent place
ResponderBorrarGood Job, congratulations
ResponderBorrarIt looks great! Thanks for sharing this magical place. I hope to visit it as soon as possible.
ResponderBorrarGood Job It looks great! Thanks for sharing this magical place. Excelent restaurant
ResponderBorrarAwesome! restaurant looks nice! And its menu is really interesting, Nice Job!
ResponderBorrarExcellent review for one of the best and most emblematic restaurants in Iquitos
ResponderBorrarSpecific and informative, congratulations to the author and thank you very much for the valuable information
I liked the description of the place, it looks wonderful
ResponderBorrarI saw that this restaurant have many delicious dishes. I really didn't know about existence of that restaurant. I like the idea of the eating with music, because personally the music puts me a good mood and the food became more delicious I hope to visit this beautiful restaurant soon.
ResponderBorrarNice job
ResponderBorrarThanks for share the information, good job, ill try to go there sooner🥰
ResponderBorrar