About me.


Hello everyone!

I´m Alejandro Olórtegui. I´m peruvian and I live in Iquitos City. I´m 22 years old and I´m a college student of Economics, I´m on my third year. I like sports, do exercise thrice for a week, and I love spending time with my family and friends. I´m considerer myself to be passionate about History and Tech stuff. 



My family

My parents are amazing people, all my friends who know them say only good things, such as your parents are kind and very nice. That makes me proud. My father´s name is Oliver, yes, as Oliver Twist. He´s a Certified Public Accountant, He´s 49 years old. My mother´s name is Sonia, she is 52, she is my best friend. She enjoys to bake a cake, likes to prepare delicious meals too. She is a Systems Engineer, Certified Public Accountant as my dad, she is currently studying law career. And finally, the owner of my heart, my young sister. Her name is Milka, she is 9 years old. She is a very especial girl, clever and creative. She enjoys to making pictures in her notebooks or on her laptop. In her spare time, She plays Robloxs or Minecraft, those are her favourite games.



My neighborhood

I live on Calvo de Araujo St. near the Sgt. Lores square, and Stadium (Max Agustín). My house is in front of a soda tank. And my College is not too far from here, I get there in five minuts at least. My neighbors are friendly and respectful. What I don´t like is a new family came to my neighborhood and they like to have parties a lot and the noise is very annoying.


My routine

I´m not to stay up very often, I like to sleep early. So,from monday to saturday I wake up at 7.15 a.m, Sundays I don´t set my alarm, because, you know, It´s sunday. I going to be honest, since COVID-19 pandemic began, my routine has changed like many people´s. After getting up, I have breakfast, and get ready for the virtual classes of the day. In the afternoons I go jogging and exercise. Only on Thursday I can have fun, because I can spending time with my friends. 



What I like! ( I know this remember me Bruno Mars´s song).

I like Salsa, peruvian rock, a little reggaeton and Trap. I also like watching movies and series, my favourite movie is Deadpool, and my favourite serie is The Bing Bang theory, It´s make me laugh a lot. Romantic comedies are really interesting an exciting movies, however, I always end up crying. 

This is a bit about me, I hope you enjoyed what you read here. Bless your soul.



Comentarios

  1. Dear Alejandro, this is an amazing job, congratulations!o👌🏻💯🔝
    I want to know a little more about you, for example, what type of exercise you do to maintain that little body or maybe tell us about your favorite economics class and how you can relate the theory of your classes with the national reality of now👀

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Hi Alejandro, this a great job! Congratulations! 🎉🎈. I would like see a picture of you dancing salsa 💃🏻 😄

    ResponderBorrar
  3. I really liked knowing a little more about you Ale, and if Deadpool is a fantastic movie !!!! amazing
    Greetings 🤗

    ResponderBorrar
  4. Very well done cousin, I just need a photo with me haha ����

    ResponderBorrar
  5. Hi Alejandro, your work is really great. I recommend you a little bit of attention in the words that you type because they can have some errors. In general, I really liked your work. Congrast! I hope you are very well, see you soon (:

    ResponderBorrar

  6. This is great! It's very nice to know a little more about you. I think we have the same taste in movies. Amazing!

    ResponderBorrar
  7. Great job Neighbour!! Now I know more about u ☺️

    ResponderBorrar
  8. Now we know more about your life.
    Continue with sports life and your studies🙌🏻. You’re going to be a great economist and your parents will be there with you to support you with their knowledge.
    You have an amazing family🤗

    ResponderBorrar
  9. Nice blog! Keep the same way as you are. I like very much the content. Greetings.

    ResponderBorrar
  10. I love it, good blog Alejo��keep doing it!

    ResponderBorrar
  11. Very nice, Excellent job good description. Congratulations

    ResponderBorrar
  12. good job mate! I got to know you a little more, I liked the design of your blog

    ResponderBorrar
  13. beautiful family !! excellent work partner and what beautiful hobbies!

    ResponderBorrar
  14. Hey Marcelo, your blog is so cool and nice, I really like it. Good job

    ResponderBorrar
  15. My friend! Great job, it's very interesting yo know more about you

    ResponderBorrar
  16. I liked reading your blog Marcelo, it shows that you were inspired, blessings.��

    ResponderBorrar
  17. Que genial Ale felicidades!!! 🎉🎉 continúa siempre con tu entusiasmo y espíritu por la vida 💪💪💪

    ResponderBorrar
  18. Hey Marcelo, I like the way u talk about ur lifestyle, it means a lot of about yourself.

    ResponderBorrar
  19. I must be honest with you Marcelo...

    I enjoyed reading your entire blog. It’s great to know more about you. The fact that you’re sharing a bit of your routine, your likes and even your neighbors creates a perfect blog. You did it.

    It’s part of my recommendations and tips to still practice more in order to improve your English skills. Finish your Economic courses too, you’re in the middle of your career path. Keep getting better.

    Mes meilleur voeux,
    Benjamin

    ResponderBorrar
  20. hay que seguir saliendo a hacer ejercicio bro, vibras 🤙🏼

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

"Amazon Bistro - My Favorite Restaurant."

"Culture Page".